We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
Job duties include• Build solid relationships with all levels of customers
• Manage and direct internal Sales employees & Customer Service
• Responsible for coordinating key sales and /or technical support duties
• Coordinates marketing efforts within the accounts to meet strategic goals and objectives.
• Generate and review market analysis and studies to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates; generate strategic and tactical plans to grow sales.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers through consistent contact.
• Review contracts, and terms and conditions for management review and approval.
• Preparing Sales Exhibits and attending Trade Shows to promote company products
Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification and experience in the following :• At least Seven years experience as a Sales Manager, including three years on a regional level.
• Significant achievements in new business generation.
• Proven track record of developing high-performance teams
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as distribution agreements, tenders & RFQ's
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Strong hands on selling expertise
• Strategic Planning & Forecasting including Preparing Budgets
• Team Building/Leadership/Mentoring
• Market Expansion & Penetration
• Pricing Strategies & Negotiating
• Negotiating Sales and Sales Contracts
• Sales and be able to forecast, plan sales calls, make cold calls
• Mechanical Experience on Heavy Duty Vehicles preferred or experience with exhausts or automotive headers
• MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Access and Word
• Proven track record in sales
The PersonInterested Candidates must be :
• At least 5 years experience in a similar level position
• High Achievement drive and desire to succeed
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proven track record in Sales & Sales Management
• Experience of Pricing Strategies and Negotiations
• Ability to Demonstrate Innovative Products
• Good Driving Record and reliable transportation
• Attention to Detail
• Organized and proven Time Management Skills
• High Self Motivation & comfortable with multi tasking
• Comfortable Working to Strict Deadlines
• Proven success of team building & leadership
• Ability and freedom to travel
Salary & BenefitsWe offer a competitive salary based on experience. Apply Online