We are looking for an experienced Accounting Supervisor to join our team.
Job duties include
• Financial planning, analysis and reporting (completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual)
• Oversee and lead monthly general ledger closing process
• Oversee Accounting Staff on routine daily operations involving:o maintenance of the general ledger and the month-end close process
o journal entries, accruals, multi-currency adjustments
o balance sheet and P&L account analysis and reconciliations
o cash management, banks, treasury, A/P, A/R, billings
o inventory control and fixed assets control
o tax filings and compliance
• Ensure that necessary controls are in place to maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial information.
• Coordinate monthly financial review process and perform financial analysis as required.
• Lead and oversee the annual budgeting and forecasting process for the region
• Produce monthly forecasts, perform variance analysis, and generate financial variance reports.
• Financial reporting in adherence to GAAP and IFRS
• Monthly distribution of financials.
• Oversee inventory accounting and coordinate periodic review and verification of work in progress
• Oversee Fixed Assets / Depreciation / Transfers
• Active involvement in year-end external audit and coordination
• Compliance with tax filing and reporting
• Conduct financial reporting for external and internal users
• Special projects, ad hoc reporting and analysis as required by Senior Management.
• Assist with implementation of new systems, quality initiatives, and company-wide policies and procedures, as required
Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification and experience in the following :• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business or Finance.
• MBA or CPA, a plus.
• 8+ years of professional accounting experience, including 3+ years of supervisory experience
• Emphasis in Financial Reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting, General Ledger, Month-End Close, Consolidations, Inventory Control, A/P, A/R, Treasury, Banking, Taxes, Year-end Packages, Audit Coordination
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
• Strategic Planning & Forecasting
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, including advanced MS Excel
• ERP system experience.(SAP, Oracle, Sage, J.D. Edwards, PeopleSoft, etc)
• Team Building/Leadership/Mentoring
• Market Expansion & Penetration
• Pricing Strategies & Negotiating
• Negotiating Sales and Sales Contracts
• Sales and be able to forecast, plan sales calls, make cold calls
• MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Access and Word
• Proven track record in sales
Interested Candidates must have :
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
• At least 5 years experience in a similar level position
• High Achievement drive and desire to succeed
• Excellent Communication skills
• Attention to Detail
• Organized and proven Time Management Skills
• High Self Motivation & comfortable with multi tasking
• Comfortable Working to Strict Deadlines
• A strong understanding of manufacturing business
Salary & BenefitsWe offer a competitive salary based on experience. There will be opportunity to grow within the business. Apply Online